Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Morning Views of the The Fox River from the Oneida Street Bridge

fox morning top As I was unable to sleep a wink on Christmas eve and morning, I packed up my gear and engaged in the best therapy I know … a “Phosari”, or photo IMG_1767safari.  I always really get into low IMG_1729light and nighttime photography, which has always been sort of a specialty for me.

Hope you enjoy the slide show below.

IMG_1772

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To view full size versions of the photos, click on them, they will open in a new tab …

PLEASE!, Donate here.,,, It takes a lot of time and effort as well as wear and tear on expensive video and computer equipment to deliver you independent news and video. The time I can offer, but the costs of providing corporate influence free … free news takes money, to pay for the gear, bandwidth, and gas we use to do these reports. I try to provide more rich and higher quality content than the big money, corporate media. If you value this, please contribute to US Confidential and Wisconsin Confidential by making a donation . Please, Donate here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home