Friday, April 14, 2006

Manitowoc Evenings


The evenings are getting nice with the record warm weather that we are having.
Above is a sunset that I actually took on Wednesday. Rain and thunderstorms on
Thursday did not make for a good day for photography. Especially of the outdoor kind.
To the left and above is a seashell that was left over from one of the fish tanks. It struck me as the light was bouncing off it. I placed on the hood and the T Top of the Camero to get an interesting background. I was hoping it would accent the light reflection.
Without being able to set my camera on Micro mode, it was not easy to get the correct distance for a good focus.
Working long hours this weekend so it will be unlikely that I will be able to post over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home