Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Message from Marcel Kuemmet to my Viewers and Readers

A monthly update on what I am doing, my objectives, and where my immediate future is. Here I discuss the likelihood of my future reporting for Examiner.com if I get accepted. DSCN1831_3299 for online use

As I mention in the video, I have also move my office into the "Sun Room".  With the change of seasons, it is now cool enough to do so and enjoy the inspirational view of full windows on three sides.  I does make for a very pleasant work space, and allows me to enjoy the view of the lake and Nature as I work.

If anyone has any ideas on stories and or issues they would like me to cover, either for my blogs or for the Examiner (If I do get chosen to be one of their contributors) please leave a comment here or on  my Facebook page.

Thank You.

 

     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home